How to Prepare for Your Wallbeds “n” More Appointment
Coming into our showroom to preview and plan your new wallbed is normal, but we wanted to share the best way to prepare for your appointment with health measures in place.
How to Prepare For Your Wallbed Appointment
- Download our Room Planner Guide – This guide will help guide you through the steps of what to look for and measure in your room. There is also a map to create a scale drawing and to try out our different wallbed styles for space. With this filled out, it will be much easier to prepare
- Take photos of your room (have them on your phone or camera). This helps to visualize as you are picking out your wallbed.
- Bring your own tape measure, pens and a mask to your appointment so that we can ensure the highest level of safety precautions.
- Optional: Browse through our selection of wallbeds and pick out some of your favorite styles. We will review our showroom wallbeds and catalog with you at your appointment as well.
- Optional: Browse through our selection of wallbed finishes to have an idea of which colors you would like. We will have actual wood samples in our showroom so that you have a better idea of the true color.
- Optional: Browse through our selection of wallbed hardware to know which styles you most prefer for your beds. We have hardware samples available for you to view in person at your appointment as well.
- Browse through our selection of cabinets/desks if you would like to include matching storage and shelves to your wallbed.
If you already have you dream wallbed setup picked out, then we are happy to accommodate you.
We also offer virtual tours so that you can visit our showroom from the safety of your own home. All in-person appointments are pre-booked so that we can ensure proper time for cleaning for safety reasons. Find your nearest showroom to ask questions or book an appointment today!