About the Product
Also known as a Murphy bed, wall bed, hide a bed or space saving bed, a Murphy Wallbed is a bed that is stored vertically in order to save space. Essentially, it can transform any room into a bedroom - or transform a bedroom into a multi-purpose room!
These functional and stylish beds are the perfect addition to any room to create a guest room, or in a bedroom with limited floor space. Murphy wallbeds can be used in home offices, craft rooms, kids' play rooms, home exercise rooms or even as an extra bed in an existing bedroom because they store vertically against the wall, take up minimal space and hide behind an attractive fašade.
We offer many different styles and also work with you to create custom wallbeds. Contact us today to learn more.
- The 17-20 inch deep, self-contained unit simply attaches to the wall
- Open bed uses only 6” more space than a regular bed
- Uses a patent pending and safe counter-balance systems which have a "Lifetime guarantee on mechanism"
- Accepts mattress up through 11 inches thick
- Lightweight to open
- Our wallbeds are made with real solid hardwood and veneer construction, (no paper, melamine, or plastic) protected by a five-step catalyzed lacquer finish against wear and tear
- Multiple finishes available to suit your needs
- All models are available unfinished
- Lighting is an option on some models
- Cabinets available for use around the Murphy Wallbed for extra storage and space
- Factory Installation available at all stores
Learn more about our types of Murphy Wallbeds, which come in horizontal or vertical, and our Mobile Wallbeds.